Collapse
No announcement yet.
Goals for 2016 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse

• Goals for 2016

Now that 2015 is almost over many people are making plans to work on goals for 2016. Have you thought about a goal or goals you would like to work on in 2016? If so how do you plan on meeting your goal or goals? Some goals can be easy while others may take more effort, time, patience, and maybe even money. Whatever goal you may have in mind don’t give up even when times might seem tough. Sometimes the greatest success comes from the hardest challenges.
    I have made the decision to keep my stress as low as possible. There are many factors that can add to stress. I would say many people have stress that comes from work. So if you are one of those people have you started a plan of what you want to accomplish in 2016? Each day is never a guarantee for anyone, but since you are here you can make positive choices for each day.

Try to tell yourself the below or think about the below when dealing with stress at work.
    1. This too shall pass and won’t be forever.
    2. I have made the decisions if I have to deal with certain individuals that I will not allow those who are negative to have the same effect on me that they did in 2015.
    3. Try to figure out what you can do if anything to deal with those negative people.
    4. If you have a boss who is hard to deal with, maybe you can go to someone who is higher up in the company and request to work under someone else.
    5. Think about how much better you feel when you don’t let the negativity or drama from others affect you.
    6. Most important have respect for yourself and don’t let others walk all over you.
    7. When others are verbally mean to you, stand up for yourself.
    *****Know what you deserve and don’t allow others to impact you in a negative way****

http://lusciouslivingtoday.com/goals-for-2016/
    Focus on the future not on the past
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert Insert Image Remove  
x
orAllowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X